At BCD, one of the things we love about being in the electronics/hardware industry is the community. Community is built by trust and consistent interaction with one another, so it's always great to meet everyone in-person. Of course, one of the ways to do this is by attending hardware events!
Which is why we're keeping a roster of all the hardware events on our radar.
Remember to check back for updates!
All these events are hyperlinked, so you can find more info by clicking on them. We'll be attending the events in bold.
- June 16 - 25, 2020: SF Design Week - VIRTUAL
- RESCHEDULED to July 16 - 17, 2020: Micromobility @ Richmond, CA
- RESCHEDULED to Sept 1 - 2, 2020: MOVE America @ Austin, TX
- Sept 11 - 13, 2020: KiCon 2020 @ Geneva, Switzerland
- RESCHEDULED to Sept 24, 2020: Hardwarecon @ Mountain View, CA
- RESCHEDULED to Oct 6, 2020: TC Sessions: Mobility @ San Jose, CA
- Nov 10-13, 2020: Electronica @ Munich, Germany
- March 12, 2020: 2020 Open Hardware Summit @ NYU School of Law, New York
- Feb 25 - 27, 2020: EmbeddedWorld @ Nuremberg, Germany
- Jan 15, 2020: Celebrate 2020 with BCD @ San Francisco, CA
- Jan 28-30, 2020: DesignCon @ Santa Clara, CA
- June 12, 2019: Hardware Massive & BCD Happy Hour/BBQ @ San Francisco, CA
- July 10, 2019: TechCrunch Mobility Session @ San Jose, CA
- Aug 27-29: Drive World Expo - Embedded Systems Conference @ Santa Clara, CA
- Sep 12: ST Developers Conference @ Santa Clara, CA
- Sep 17-18: AI Hardware Summit @ Mountain View, CA
- Sep 26: BCD Presents: Oktoberfest @ San Francisco, CA
- Nov 6: Hardware Summit SF @ San Francisco, CA - You can use THIS link for 15% off!
- Nov 9-12: TC Hardware Battlefield @ Shenzhen, China
- Nov 14-15: LA CoMotion @ Los Angeles, CA
- Nov 15-17: The Hackaday Superconference @ Pasadena, CA
- Dec 9-12: RISC-V Summit @ San Jose, CA
You might find that a lot of these events are based in the Bay Area, but we're definitely open to hardware events elsewhere. If you have an event you want added to this list or would like to co-host an event/workshop with us, let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or filling out this google form.
By the way, another great way to find local hardware related events is by joining Hardware Massive. Since they have so many events that are updated on a rolling basis, we won't be including their events here. Instead you should check them out at https://hardwaremassive.com/